Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Finally Got The Pictures


So, I have been talking about how my friend Dave wanted to lose some weight and fit up a little. Well I finally talked him into letting me take a couple of pictures. I have 2 pictures total of how he looks right now today. Over his progress, we will take more pictures to track how much different he will look in when he reaches his final goal. He is 250 lbs right now and wants to be back at his highschool weight of just over 200lbs.

So now that I have taken the pictures, Dave and I are going to sit down and go over what he will do to acheive this goal. I will be posting everything all within the next couple of days. We will go over what he plans to do for a workout, and cardio and fitness things he plans on doing, and of course what type of eating he will assume. Please feel free to give him some pointers and comments.

Everyone knows the ups and downs that trying to lose weight can bring, we will also try and keep a close log on Dave and his attitude and feelings. I am confident he will do it 100%.

If you are looking for a program of any sort for yourself then I highly recommend this site - Workout Pass - this site is amazing and has ton of different workout and fitness plans. You will find everything you are looking for and much more!

So until tomorrow, have a great day and talk to you soon!!

No comments: